Ep. 151 Streamlining Game Development with Beamable CTO Ali El Rhermoul: Insights and Strategies for Game Developers
The podcast features Michael Lynn as the host, with Ali El Rhermoul, CTO of Beamable, and Nic Raboy, the original host of the podcast. The discussion covers Beamable, which is a company that streamlines game development and deployment. Before the interview, the Michael also speaks with Megan Grant and Shane McAllister about recent content on the MongoDB Developer Center, upcoming MongoDB user group events, and new videos on MongoDB's YouTube channel. They also mention a new e-book focused on the MongoDB aggregation framework, which is available for free download.
- Visit the Beamable web site at https://beamable.com
- Check out Beamable's Discord at https://discord.com/invite/UHjf25h
- Check out Megan's Dev.to Article for all the links and resources mentioned at: https://dev.to/mongodb
- MongoDB Youtube Playlists: https://www.youtube.com/@MongoDB/playlists
- MongoDB Aggregation Framework - Free eBook: https://landing.mdb.link/field-guide-to-mongodb-aggregation